Sunday, December 23, 2007

I wrote a hit play

It is inadvisable to throw a party the night before heading to points West. You will not get all of the clean up done before you leave, so you come home to gamy Chardonnay bottles, caked-on cheese remnant, and some mush that once was strawberries. We still have not fully recovered from the party. There is still much that needs to be put away. I'm sure I will get to it eventually. I don't have anything to do after work until January 21st. That always gets me in the right mindframe for cleaning. Huzzah for the semester being over.

Final grades have posted. 3 As and a B. Just as I had hoped. To celebrate, I bought myself a new laptop (from which I am posting right now) since my old one gave up the ghost during finals week. This laptop is super cute and fits into my briefcase, should I ever need to use it, so I am happy about that. It is this special edition HP with like Koi fish on the lid or something. I am not sure exactly what it is, but it is pretty. I look forward to many long lightrail rides with Lappy 2: Electric Bugaloo.

Also new, I got a new workout bag from my secret (ahem) santa. It's bigger than the one I asked for. It is for like some serious athletes, but I don't think I will be arrested for using it or anything. I don't think it comes with any human growth hormone, but I haven't checked all the pockets yet. It does have one thing that is ideally suited for a germaphobe like me. In the bottom of the bag, there is a zippered pocket that contains a 3'X4' mat for you to stand on. That way if you are in your bare feet at the gym, but don't want to stand on the questionable floor, you can stand on your very own, built in floor mat. Exciting!

Vegas was Vegas. We ate some good food, gambled a bit, and bought new shoes. I also got a new bag. It's a lovely, giant thing. I'm quite smitten with it. Plus, I can carry lots of stuff in it.

Perhaps some pictures to follow. Tonight, dinner with John and Andrea and baby Ethan. I do enjoy the holidays. Hope you are enjoying yours as well.

No comments: