Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A job adequately done

4 down and none to go.

I finished my last final for the semester about 2 hours ago. Now I have a glorious 5 weeks where I have nothing to do when I come home from work. Glorious.

I have already started compiling my off-season reading.

First, I have to finish Salt: A World History

Second: Cold Comfort Farm

Third: The God Delusion

After that, I don't know what else I want to read. I will probably play a lot of WoW and will try to be more dilligent about gym visits, seeing as I pay each month for the privilege of not going. In addition, I am just two work days away from my 12 days vacation, 4 days away from the party, and 5 days away from a lovely little trip to Vegas. Today, I even called Kathy's in Nevada to make sure they were going to be open on Sunday. And they are! Yay.

No comments: