Monday, December 24, 2007

and to all, a good night!

Tonight, as I was reading in the bath, I found a face in the pattern of my floor. Oddly, I was able to find his face not two, but three times. In fact, I just went back in and was able to find his face again. He is a smiley guy, which a big nose and a pair of wire rim glasses that sit on the tip. If he were real, I would describe him as jovial. I think he owes his memorability to real estate; being close to my bath rug helps me find him again.

He looks like the dad in License to Drive (or Encino Man), but happier and less aggravated with Corey Haim/Pauly Shore.

Sometimes, writing entries like these, I wonder at my sense of self-importance. But then, I realize this is the beauty of the internet. You are free to be self-important. Publish whatever you want. People will make the choice to read it, or not. We all get to judge for ourselves. That said, I really hope that two recent videos of myself do not end up on youtube. The karaoke isn't too bad, but the Cranium puppet/rodeo is horrendous enough to become an internet sensation.

No comments: