Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Let's hurl a bricky-mart!

A few (many) months ago, I posted about the strange pride I take in the city of Denver and its inclusion as a major city. So, of course, you know I would be ecstatic that Denver was one of only 12 cities to get a Kwik-E-Mart 7-11 store. That is the top story tonight.

In other news, we are preparing for the G8 of yard sales this weekend. It will be the yard sale to end all yard sales. This sale is a purge of items from 6 of the fiercest consumers I know (myself included) and has taken over our whole front room and dining room. Pictures below.





Villi and I are trying to be strict about what we keep and only keep the good stuff. This means that when I came across my volleyball shoes and my prom shoes, I could only take a picture of them to remember and throw them in the donation pile. You don't care, but I do, so here is that picture.



Anyhow, it's 4.15 PM and the office is empty and I think it is time I make my departure and get home to do some more sorting and reminiscing.

No comments: