Wednesday, May 09, 2007

myspace is the possessor

I created a myspace page like a year ago, mainly so I could view the locked songs for a couple of songwriters. Then, I forgot about it for months. The next time I logged in, my friend Erica had requested to be my friend and I had missed that. I felt bad. Then, I forgot about it for months. Today, I logged in and saw that my cousin had found me and wanted to be my friend. I feel bad. I'm clearly not cut out for the demand of myspace. Maybe I will have to add an alarm to my phone to remind me to check it everyone in a while?

In other news, my new phone doesn't connect to motorola phone tools via a cable. I have to go get a new dongle for Bluetooth, since the dogs broke the last one. This isn't important, but I just love typing the word dongle.

No comments: