Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've wished on the lidded blue flames

I finished my last final last night. I meant to do it 4 days ago, but I can't seem to shake the ghost of procrastination. I am making terrific strides in my fight against it, but I'm only human. Now, it's time to kick back and wait for the grades to roll in. I'm banking on a semester GPA between 3.0 and 3.25. We'll see.

Bored at work today. Looking for something to do, went to IMDB and looked up the cast of A Christmas Story. Had to see what scut farkus was up to. As soon as I opened his profile and saw the grown up pictures of him, I knew I had seen him in something recently. Imagine my shock and horror that it was Resident Evil: Apocalypse; he is one of the Russian mercenaries. Imagine my even more shock and horror that I totally want to watch that movie right now. Those movies have a weird way of reintroducing me to actors I had forgotten about: like Eric Mabius from Welcome to the Dollhouse.

It's a small world after all.

No comments: