Monday, January 01, 2007

Could you hurry up? Other people need to throw up, too.

Happy New Year, everyone. The last guest left about an hour ago and everyone in the household is in bed. I drank a bottle and a half of asti spumanti and many shots and I count my blessings that I am alive right now. I had a brief moment of discomfort when it felt like my stomach might burst ( I blame the carbonated wine). Now, however, I feel great. I have taken a bath and had a couple glasses of water and assume I should wake up feeling a-ok. The only x factor are the wheat thins I ate with reckless abandon. They may skew the results of my post-binge plan and make me ill and dehydrated tomorrow.

It was a small group tonight, but they are the very best people I know. I would much rather play drunken cranium with 7 friends than watch a stranger to a keg stand at some stupid party. It was truly my friends that made this, and my previous new years, so wonderful. French toast in the morning, but for now, a long sedated slumber.

Have a rockin' 2007, kids. Peace

No comments: