Thursday, November 09, 2006

When it absolutely has to be there overnight...

Normally, I don't like posting what other people say, because it makes me look dumb. Similarly, I don't like posting my thoughts and feelings about the Britney/Kevin divorce because it also makes me look dumb. However, I am willing to put all that aside today because something I read on The Superficial that made me spit water through my nose.

It is about the fact that Kevin Federline filing for sole custody of his children because he concerned for their money safety.

If this thing goes to court the judge is gonna take a long hard look at Kevin and Britney and just hand custody over to a pair of raccoons he saw at the park. And sure they might have rabies, but that just means they're only slightly more qualified than either of these two.

No comments: