Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just cause a guy likes comics, he can't start some shit?

I don't know why I feel like all the titles have to be movie lines. Ok, I lied, I absolutely know why; it's so that people who google movie lines, like myself, may stumble upon my blog, read it, and post comments telling me how very cool I am. There is something to be said when you stumble upon someone who finds the exact same throwaway line in a movie as hilarious and memorable as you did. It feels a little fate-y. Even though your sensible side tells you this isn't a deep connection, it is hard to deny that instant connection.

Anyhow, the reason I choose that movie line is because I am going to post a comic I did into this here blog. I am a terrible artist, so I have to do all my comics in like MSPAINT and add text boxes and other insulting things. It's sad that I cannot draw, because I have exactly the mentality and humor for 3-4 panel comic strips. Anyhow, enjoy!



Fuck, I can't get a popup window in blogger and I don't know jack about HTML, so here is the link to the full size comic. The sad thing is, it isn't even that good and certainly didn't warrant all that work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

das funny
-villi