Thursday, July 27, 2006

I must break you

I’m pretty sure I am going to have to stop watching the Final Fu on MTV and MTV 2. Not only is it the second biggest reason that I am behind in school, the first being general sloth, but it is also, I fear, clouding my judgment. Today, when I walked into my office building, which is being remodeled, and walked to the elevator bank, there was a man fixing a light bulb on a twenty foot ladder. The third leg of the ladder was this slim, flimsy 2 X 4 and all I could think about was side kicking straight through the board and then running on the next station. I gave almost no thought to the man who would be tumbling off the ladder.

I would be a kick ass contestant on Final Fu. When they would show my profile, in the box where the other fighters are doing their forms and looking generally bad ass, I would be dancing the Macarena. And my power move? Sand to the face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...a la mr fuji. i, the referee, am conveniently distracted.

villi