Wednesday, July 26, 2006

He prefers the company of men...

Who doesn’t!

So, I was right about Lance (aka Princess Frostilocks). He has finally just come right on out and said he is actually gay. Good for him. I suggested to MFS that I should send him something from IKEA or Crate and Barrel, and MFS countered that we should get him a gym subscription and a card that says “Congrats on being a ‘mo.” Which is less subtle, but more appropriate. He is also, apparently, working on a sitcom with Joey Fatone that would be “like the odd couple” with Lance being gay. Now, I saw (and briefly owned) On the Line and I will attest that Lance was just not very good or interesting in that movie. I am willing to say that a percentage of this was because he is gay and having to pretend to like and date women, which is hard for even the most consummate actor, but please…

I have 25 pages worth of papers due in the next two weeks and I have 3 pages done. I am super screwed. I have, however, found time to read nearly 2000 pages of Harry Potter goodness in the last month, which is way more important than school. I did successfully guess that Snape was the half-blood prince and am ecstatic that Ron and Hermione are finally getting it together. I guess I will have to see how it works out. I will be on of those losers at the bookstore next year in a cape, with a scar drawn on. Except really, the character I most resemble in face and figure is Professor Umbridge and that doesn’t exactly make me happy.

No comments: