Thursday, July 27, 2006

All hail Claude and his glorious new regime

Sincerely, little girl.

I was, instead of working on my Econ term paper, watching a continuous scroll of blog names that were updated at 8.49 PM...8.50 PM...8.51PM. Fuck, I am going to flunk out of school. Even the anecdote I had prepared about procrastination proves I procrastinated even more. In order to share the anecdote, I have to admit that I was watching Malcolm in the Middle at 5.30 instead of jamming out some homework. I didn't, however, have a cockroach race or ravel an entire sweater in lieu of homework; I just stared at the ceiling and drew some fake bruises on my arm using my sharpie marker collection.

I decided to post because I decided to turn off comment moderation. Even though I could have changed this setting and left the page, to return to homework, I felt my readers (all two of you) should know. Then, I didn't want to seem like the self-important prick who makes small posts like "comment moderation is off, feel free to comment as often as you want." Things like that seem self important, like you think anyone actually wants to comment on your stupid site. So I wouldn't be that asshole, I decided to just do a whole post and eat away at even more of my precious and dwindling homework time. I'm dedicated to the core...when it comes to procrastination.

Peace!

No comments: