Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ken Griffrey Junior Mints

Technically, the title of this rant is stolen. It was one of many possible names for my sister’s fantasy league baseball team. I stole it because I know things about her that will keep her from charging me with internet plagiarism and because I was eating Junior Mints when I decided to write this entry.

The library is complete. I got very lazy at the end and decided to create a Biography section, rather than catalogue 7 more books. I’m a little ashamed, now that I read that, and I may go back later and fix this. However, I found out that I missed two assignments in the last 3 days, simply because I didn’t do them. I’m worried that I will flunk out this semester and be forever known as the Community College Dropout Girl. I’m going to crank out some assignments as soon as I walk home tonight. It is 2 miles and I am very out of shape, so that will probably take some time.

Sadly, the stolen title is the most interesting part of this entry. I’m pretty much a terrible and boring human being.

No comments: