Saturday, November 01, 2008

Curiouser and Curiouser

I had no idea that Anne Rice is now a Christian lit writer!?! The author of Interview with a Vampire and Beauty's Punishment (an S&M novel) is now looking to take "whatever I learned from being a vampire writer, or whatever I was -- to be able to take those tools now and put them in the service of God."

So weird.

I've been at my computer too long. Won't this semester just be over already.

Elizabeth Montgomery, Samantha on Bewitched, read Beauty's Punishment as a book on tape. I find that interesting and strange. She was also a grand marshal at the Los Angeles gay rights parade with Dick Sargent, who was gay. So many fascinating tidbits on the wikipedia.

2 comments:

mathyoo said...

maybe it's just the skeptic/cynic in me, but ever since I've heard this, I keep thinking that she "converted" when she smelled a huge financial opportunity.

Chris said...

She also said when asked why she was at the gay pride parade "for the love of Dick."