Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I want a big bag of little donuts

My commitments for the next ten days:

10-15 minute documentary. I got 34 seconds done last night; it took 3 hours. Due July 23rd

8-10 page research paper about intercultural communication. I haven’t chosen a topic or done thing one for research. Due July 27th

Villi’s birthday – awesome, but consuming. Duties will include, but are not limited to, fetching drinks, cleaning the house, and acquiring birthday donuts on Sunday.

Company conference – will swallow my life next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from about 6 AM to 10 PM each day.

If I survive, I have a whole week off before the start of fall semester, but only if I survive.

My mania is manifesting itself in interesting ways. My last dream before I woke up this morning was strange. Michael Cera (of Superbad and Juno fame) and I were performing sketch comedy. Our sketch was about two people who had fallen in love playing Halo over XBOX Live. They decided to wear their headsets for the entire ceremony with the bride (me) carrying my controller instead of a bouquet. And then it was time to go to work.

Yep.

Probably no more posts for the week, but I look forward to returning to my former posting glory.

No comments: