Saturday, July 19, 2008

DRUNK!

Woke up on the floor of the living room to Gloria Estefan telling Rachael Ray that she had lost her skirt on tour, to which Rachael replied NO! I'm pretty sure this wasn't a dream or a hallucination. I then climbed into an alternating hot and cold bath. It did make me feel better, but it reminded me of drivers' ed in high school. When they would ask you that trick question.

Which of these will sober you up faster?
A) a cold shower
b) a cup of coffee
c)Monsters
d)None of the above

Since my answer, tonight, would have been a) I realize I didn't remember a damn thing from drivers' ed except the underriding video. Underriding was when a car would slide under an unguarded semi-truck and the driver was decapitated. Scarred for life.

Bed time now.

No comments: