Tuesday, March 04, 2008

hell's own half-acre

I was going to watch the KU senior speeches at work, today. But even before I could open the links, I started crying, so I realized that work was not the appropriate place to watch the videos. Perhaps Villi and I will watch them tonight, alone in our house with the sound up and tissues at the ready.

In addition to the boys of KU, who gave me a birthday gift by winning games on the two days sandwiching my birthday, I also have to thank everyone else who made my transition to 29 a little less frightening and repulsive. Sunday was lots of fun, the dinner was fantastic. Thanks to everyone, both my family and my extended family, for being there. Thanks for the giftcards (to buy my school books), my car payment, my new books (or at least new to me), and mostly for being there and being lovely.

Special thanks to Villi for all the kitchen cleaning, laundry doing, dinner buying, and general awesomeness for the weekend. Even though I am back at work, I am looking forward to a big slice of that cake when I get home.

Busy week ahead, final week of film class and stuff. Will write more later.

No comments: