Tuesday, February 19, 2008

World Champion Grave Digger!!!! Kids seats still only $5!

I don't know how I missed this at the store, but my new shampoo makes my hair smell like the only double Razberi Stoli on the rocks I ever drank. I got it at a club one night; I was trying to impress a boy, or a bartender, or a boy bartender. It was a bad decision and now my shampoo has come to mock me on it. Bummer.

I read this article about this book in the L.A. Times about the anti-intellectual stance of Americans. I felt that I was probably helping to contribute to this by watching Rock of Love on VH1 last season. In response, I bought this.



I enjoy buying things to counter anti-intellectualism. Luckily, Americans don't really have any problems with uncontrolled materialism, or I would be in real trouble.

No comments: