Friday, February 22, 2008

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

For a while in January, I really thought I might have to get a second job, take up selling drugs, or start a junk bond pyramid scheme or something. Money was super tight, like my jeans. I have a lot of stuff to pay for this year and pretty grand plans for the year after. I wasn't sure how the hell it was going to happen. But by keeping a clear head and doing some extreme financial planning that involved multiple excel sheets and getting lucky, I am probably going to be okay.

Case in point, I got a need based scholarship back from my school today. It's only $425, but it's going into the kitty. I won't have to sell blood. Plus, my retirement fund is looking pretty slim (an easter basket with a bandana tied around it).

No comments: