Friday, October 12, 2007

I don't chase ballplayers

This entry is a little skittish. I have a lot of little weird things to say today.

1.Don’t you hate when you fall in love with people in stock photos? How are you supposed to find them? Or even know their name?

2.Today, when I got in my car, my odometer was at 3600 miles on the dot. It was the first time I can remember my odometer being at a perfect square. Now I will just have to channel my inner savant and start looking for those prime number mileages.

3.Go Al Gore!

4.I am not really pro-Rockies, since I am sick to death of all the stupid fair-weather fans talking about how much they have always loved the Rockies, when it is completely untrue. However, I will be supporting them throughout the series with the Arizona Diamondbacks. I thought the Rockies fans were secure as the dumbest baseball fans, but the Diamondback fans trumped the Rockies fans last night. Get over it. It was a good call in the seventh inning. Don’t throw things on the field. It is classless, and it just furthers the impression that you are a bunch of know-nothing knuckleheads that are completely clueless about the game. This is why I hate fake fans. They piss me off. Moreover, I don’t really get them. I don’t understand how you can truly celebrate a team if you have never mourned a team. It is as much about the wins as the losses. I do hope they keep winning, since people are in a better mood when the hometown team is winning.

No comments: