Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wet Blanket

I was having a lovely dinner with my erudite, clever, professional librarian friends, and then I had to go and spoil it all by getting one of my famous headaches. It felt like something was burrowing out of my brain and into my right eye. I hung on for about 45 minutes and then made my apologies and left. On a brighter note, I did manage to make it all the way home before I threw up. I was terrified that I was going to have to throw up in the parking lot (which is so unladylike).

I do love hanging out with Beth, Erica, and Leslie. It's like being a kid and being allowed to stay up on New Year's Eve and drink a little bit of champagne, just like the grown ups. Sorry, all. We will do this again sometime.

I had other things to say, but work is already totally frustrating and now I have to troubleshoot missing data which totally sucks. It's amazing how quickly the day can turn sour.

No comments: