Saturday, June 09, 2007

What a hilarious misunderstanding

Last night my team and a couple of the consultants went to McCormicks for happy hour drinks and appetizers. We were promised drawings for prizes, but there were none. Anyhow, the consultant from the previous post/email exchange told me to look up the Flights of the Conchords on youtube, because when he first saw it, I was the first person that came to mind. And having found this folk guitar/comedy duo on youtube, I'm pretty flattered. It was precisely my sense of humor. The first person I thought about when I watched the videos was Limmy. So far, my favorite is business time.



After all beers at happy hour, we went out for more drinks last night too. Now, I'm a little dehydrated, but I'm sure i can rehydrate tonight at the drive in with some icees or something.

No comments: