Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Put on your flak jackets

Cause I'm about to use some bullets.

• The carpet is starting to dry and no longer looks like pee-pee.

• School is much easier since dropping that one class. I’m thinking about dropping the other three.

• I keep waking up at 5 AM. It sucks. I have the bladder of a 50 year old man. I pay close attention to commercials that start with “frequent urges.”

• I’m ecstatic that cooler weather is rolling in. I wonder if it will last all summer.

•Like 80 of my books won't import from Media Man to library thing. I'm sad some of those books make me look super smart and literate. I have to do something us cool kids call cross referencing to find out which ones one import.

• These points are going to get less coherent and relevant. At this point, I’m just writing to avoid doing homework.

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• ‘kay done

No comments: