Tuesday, June 05, 2007

my only sunshine

Dropped my Advanced Composition class yesterday, phew. I missed the first assignment because I don't know the difference between AM and PM. Whenever you miss the first assignment, it doesn't bode well for the rest of the semester, so I decided to cut my summer class load from 12 to 9 credit hours. I feel much better about this, especially since my argumentation and logic class looks really time consuming. I was a little sad to drop the class, since we were going to do photo essays and I had already picked mine and started taking pictures. I'm sure the topic will still be relevant in the spring.

I cleaned the carpets last night and after drying they actually look worse. WTF? I mean the carpet was jacked, but now it looks grotesque. I'll hit hard again tonight, I guess.

No comments: