Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bitter Fucking Betty

In an attempt to reconcile the pomposity of the business card fiasco, I was going to try to track down the two people I met and call them and apologize and take them out for drinks or something. So, I punch them into google to try to find them and Leanne's name shows up on a reunion site for my 10 year high school reunion...the one that happened last weekend and no one told me about, even though my name is on the page as one of the class of 97 favorites (I was Most Dramatic). Doubly wounding, I am not even on the list of people they are looking for. It's like deletia. I no longer exist in the eyes of my high school. I didn't really want to go to the reunion, but everyone wants to be the rejecter, not the rejectee. Sigh.

To be fair, my arch-nemesis was there. It is probably better that I didn't even have the option. It would have been internal conflicts galore.

No comments: