Thursday, February 01, 2007

White-knuckled fury

You would think, after seven straight weeks of snow, that the fuckbags in Colorado would be better at driving in the snow, not worse. Today's drive home, under 3 miles, took almost 50 minutes to complete. I listened to 7 songs in a row simply waiting to get into a turn lane. About 4 songs in, I nearly lost it and was tempted to flee my vehicle and ruin some more lives. I pulled it together, though, and got home alright. I just get so frustrated with drivers in the snow.

I've been in a slump lately. School and work have got me down and I haven't been able to find the time or energy to do what I need to do. When I get to feeling kinda worthless like that, I don't want to write. It just forces me to think of all the things I am not doing. I used to think the weather didn't affect me, but I am starting to think that all the snow and gray skies are taking their toll. The way I see it, the only way out is crystal meth. Anyone know where I could score some?

No comments: