Thursday, November 30, 2006

Willie Makit?

Betty Wont

I haven’t been posting lately, which is weird because I am constantly looking for things to do at work. I should be doing my Christmas shopping, but I am super poor and therefore, have to be rather discriminate about my spending this year. I have four loads of clean laundry at home that needs to be put away, but last night, one of my male sims got pregnant by aliens, which I didn’t know could happen. Instead of folding my laundry, walking the dogs, or doing the dishes, I had to get this sim to delivery, so I could see the little alien baby. Her name is Amanda and she was born just two days after her older brother, Andrew. It was an exciting night for all. I have to create new families for my sims, because all my current sims are so inbred, they can’t find anyone to date or marry. It is creepy in my sim town; it is not unlike deliverance.

In other news, the swelling on my arm has finally gone down and it isn’t nearly as sensitive as it has been the last few nights. Monday night, I could hardly sleep. But last night and the night before, I fell asleep with my light on, which is very unusual for me. I have been very tired since the thanksgiving trip.

McSweeney’s weighs heavy on my mind and may be the reason I wasn’t sleeping well. I have submitted a new piece and am waiting to hear back. If this one doesn’t make it in, I think I will quit. It is making writing less fun for me and I find myself trying to be unnaturally interesting when I write. Negative impact!

No more words forming.

No comments: