Tuesday, August 08, 2006

He's never eaten ice cream or performed a sex act; he's pure

I love OK Go’s table tennis instructional video . I think that band is just super keen.

I don’t really have anything to write about. I was working on my final project for technical writing, but since I didn’t do any of the actual readings for this class, I have no idea how to format any of the pages beyond my opening memo. I'm done working on it until I get home to my book. Except for some graphs I got done last night, against the washer, I only have the one page of my 10-15 page paper done. Hmmm, looks like there will be no games or television for me tonight.

It's actually a little sad how little I have learned at school in the last year and change. I certainly haven't been motivated by bettering myself. To quote The Beatnuts, "I'm about getting my paper."

No comments: