Monday, January 05, 2009

One month, to the day

Wow, I am embarrassed that it has been so long since I last posted. And really, a Bratz/Barbie post? Not the way to go out. I offer the following excuses; choose the one you like best.

1. I can't post from work anymore.
2. The O key broke on my laptop about a month ago, so I can't post from bed.
3. When I think about posting, I mostly want to rant about people in my life that either read the page or could find it. I hate being passive-aggressive on the internet. (This excuse is totally passive-aggressive).
4. I feel exhausted by my life.

Since it is the new year, and I have set the resolution to stopping enabling people, and consequently resenting them, I am only post good, upbeat, non-resentful things.

1. I'm going to New York for my 30th birthday. I'm staying at the Plaza (ooh la la), trying to get tickets to the Daily Show taping, making reservations at all sorts of lovely restaurants, and planning some crazy shopping with my very generous sister.
2. I got a new pair of Nike shoes, the ones that talk to your iPod.
3. I got a new iPod Touch from my boss, the ones that talk to your Nike shoes.
4. I found another link to my favorite Nike commercial that hasn't been pulled down for copyright violation.
5. I'm 16 weeks away from finishing my BA.
6. I finally watched the Star Wars trilogy and got all the nerds in my life off my back.
7. I ordered the replacement O key for my laptop.

I'm going to be better about this writing thing this year. But if not, see you in 2010.

No comments: