Friday, April 18, 2008

with a fist full of cash and a dirty magazine

Goals for my first alone time Saturday in about two months

1. Get to level 70 in WoW.
2. Read 10 Nancy Drew case files.
3. Not get too drunk to accomplish items 1 and 2.

I have to say, I am only in the position for a worry free Saturday because last night the cable was out (node wide outage). So instead of gaming and watching movies, I got all of my homework done. Tonight, I have to clean and do laundry and then I am free to spend my Saturday in any matter I see fit. So exciting!

Today, our resident cougar chaser came over while we were in the midst of buying domain names to start our office web wars. I told him he could buy www.cougarcatcher.com and then have all his older, sexy ladies email him at his custom domain. Someone, I'm not sure who, then said:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a cougar by the toe
If she hollers...

Then, out of nowhere, I added, spank her mo'

Sometimes I'm pretty sure I should be writing bawdy pulp fiction from my studio apartment in 1940s New York, wearing a wife-beater and suspenders with too-big flannel trousers.

No comments: