Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Be the dummy in your snapshots

Been sick for nigh on 10 days now. Started as this wretched fever, flu, strep throat thing and now it has morphed into this hacking, coughing, phlegming, nasty head cold with laryngitis. I can't seem to get well. It sucks. I know it was prolonged by the fact that from Sunday to Thursday of last week I couldn't sleep. I would wake up every 45 minutes through the night. It was miserable and not conducive to healing. I thought last weekend, that involved 18 hours of college basketball, was my path to the final four of wellness. It was not.

I have been meaning to write my open apology to Jack White and give you a run down on my schooling. But these, and other fascinating topics, will have to wait until I am feeling better, or until I have exhausted my supply of Nancy Drew Case files to read. Spring break is awesome.

No comments: