Monday, November 12, 2007

At cornerback - Tuck Pointer

Long and pointless weekend. It seemed to be divided between class and home depot. I also changed a lot of lightbulbs. I both love and hate home depot. There is so much there to buy, but I wonder how much of it I really need. Like the new phone. That was probably too much, and who buys phones at home depot? Me, I guess.

The bright spot of the weekend was a dinner at Carmine's on Saturday. My God, what delicious food. Practically everything was in a cream sauce, which was all right with me, and we got to eat the gnocchi in brown butter and sage. I love that stuff. I know if I tried it at home it would suck, so I just eat it at Carmine's. Not to imply that basketball and BBQ on Sunday wasn't fun, but it wasn't cream sauce.

There is probably more here to report, but I don't feel like writing. Funny, I started this post because I was bored, and I am going to stop this post because I am bored.

Sorry, all.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I live right by Carmine's, and I've often wondered what it's all about, apart from valet parking and nicer cars than I drive (by a lot). Now I know: cream sauce. Good cream sauce. I'm intrigued. And, shit, lactose intolerant. Someday maybe I'll make it down there anyway...

Nacho Enthusiast said...

Sometime try the gnocchi. Potato flour is glutten free, right? And all of their sauces, cream or otherwise, are fantastic as long as you are a fan of garlic. Garlic is used in spades.