Monday, September 24, 2007

And none for Gretchen Wieners

Between school and playing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on the XBOX 360, there hasn't been time for much else. Weak apology offered.

Took my baby prius to the body shop today. In its place, I am driving a ford focus that I hate. It smells like a motel room in a motel that had to go non-smoking to comply with state law and the room always smells like bathroom cleaner and generic carpet sanitizer. ICK.

Since upgrading to vista at work, I have been playing some chess titans. I feel like a lot of my personality defects could be cured by learning to play chess. Impatience, overconfidence, and the inability to treat many people as my equal have brought me down before and they bring me down in chess. Must learn myself out of this.

In other news, here are my boyfriends of the week.

Whenever I am on the elliptical at the gym and Flagpole Sitta comes on, I think of this guy and his bad ass lip-syncing.



And the other is Lupe Fiasco. I heart him.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That particular Flagpole Sitta guy is my favorite, too. :)