Thursday, August 16, 2007

Your pee-pee is a smooth muscle

continuation...

After the convent idea fell through, we came up with a different plan to make money outside of corporate America. We decided to open an exotic bakery, with a specialization in ornate, burlesque cakes. Again, this idea wasn't terribly thought out, considering that none of us have any baking or business skills. It is something we still talk about, and it prompted me to start a chick-lit book called "Baker's Dozen." Tuesday, it came screeching back into the forefront of my mind when, as I was walking out the door for work, I saw a pan of penis shaped cakes. They were covered in flesh colored fondant icing with toasted coconut for pubic hair. It was shocking, especially at 8 AM.

I didn't taste any of the cake, so I don't know if it is our key to financial freedom. That said, I will just get back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaa? You didn't like our cakes?

~Yella

Nacho Enthusiast said...

It's not that I didn't like it. It is just that it was extraordinarily jarring to see that early in the morning. And I would reserve judgment until I could actually eat some of the cake.