Friday, July 27, 2007

Walking towards the light

I am one semi-finished paper and a sociology exam away from being done with this semester. I just finished my final proposal for my business class. Aside from giving it a final proofread before submission, I am done with my business writing class.

Hallelujah. That must mean that the User Conference is around the corner. I'm not so bothered this year, since we don't have roommates. That makes the four days at Beaver Run way more tolerable.

I hardly know how I will spend my three weeks between semesters. Reading for leisure, no deadlines, most likely it will make me lazier than ever.

I will leave you with a quote from Mark Morford that amused me to no end, today.

"I mean, he's by far the worst president the United States has ever known and he's done more to set this nation back and embarrass us and create more terrorism and repress science and women and love and hope for all mankind everywhere. But oh my God, he's still no Dick Cheney. That guy makes baby unicorns bleed."

No comments: