Monday, June 18, 2007

Say from charms...

Courtesy of Leslie...






Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger from amandalynferri on Vimeo

I just watched this office video. I was really charmed by the idea of all these young, moderately attractive, professionals choreographing dances to 90s alternative music. At the end, I noticed the link to the company's job postings; this took the shine off a bit. It made the whole thing feel slightly like a recruitment video. "come work for us. we have fun."

How on earth is it monday already? I want to buy an atomic clock to wear on the weekends. I'm pretty sure that after the weekend, when I check my atomic clock against another (like norad) it will be at least 9 hours faster. Holes in the space-time continuum are the only way I can account for the shortness of my weekends.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I totally missed the link to the job postings and spent a good chunk of time researching them over the weekend, only to decide that they were a little too well-dressed and moderately attractive to be my coworkers. Oh, and I'm not really qualified for any of the jobs they've posted.

I do love the SILF shirt, though.

Nacho Enthusiast said...

Boy I'm a dummy. I misread that the first time through as SIFL and assumed it was some reference to Sifl and Oliy. It seemed like the appropriate generation for it. But SILF is so much better; it was a beautifully drawn sandwich, to be sure. Almost sensual.