Thursday, April 26, 2007

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program

I didn't get to watch Ugly Betty tonight, because they kept interrupting the station for the Emergency Broadcast System, except when the announcement was over, it kept going back to bull-riding on FSN. Bull-riding? I actually had to listen to an announcer talk about how out of it us city folk are because we think the animals are mistreated and how bull-riding was the most humbling sport in the world. This was just what I picked up while trying to find a razor blade to slit my wrists with.

I'm not too upset about missing the show; it just means that Villi and I can watch this weekend. It better be good, and it better have a lot of Henry in it. I love Henry, aka Christopher Gorman, aka Captain Nerdsexy. Hmmm, wouldn't it be weird if the next show I watch him his character's name was William? Then it would be William Henry Harrison. That strikes me as the exact type of thing that would endear me to Henry, if he wasn't a fictional character and all.

Very close to the end of the semester. I hope I make it.

No comments: