Thursday, June 22, 2006

I hope they shrivel up and fall off...

"You hope what shrivels up and falls off?"

"Her breasts, Miss Dietz."

So, last night I tool apart my sister's 3rd generation Ipod to steal the harddrive for my 4th generation Ipod. She already has another 4th generation video Ipod, so don't cry for her just yet. She told me I could have her old ipod, when mine stopped working a month ago. However, I think she gave it to me to use "as is" not to strip it for parts, like I did. The situation is kind of like Pretty in Pink, when Andie asks Iona if she can have her dress. I bet Iona is thinking sure- wear it, fuck Blaine in it, dry clean it, and bring it back. Instead, she takes the dress, completely dismantles it and turns it into something else. Me and Andie are two peas in a pod. Pods that take people's shit and fuck it up.

What's even worse about this analogy is that my mom cut my sister prom dress up to make a ball skirt out of it and my sister was pissed. So, now my sister has a non-working 3rd gen ipod and a ball skirt and she didn't ask for either.

So, I know this is old news about poor old Dustin Diamond, but I have to wonder, even with a bankruptcy, why he couldn't get a home loan in Wisconsin. You would think, in a small town in Wisconsin, that a C-List celebrity like Dustin Diamond could basically be emperor. Maybe I treat Dustin with a little more reverence, since I grew up on Saved by the Bell, but I figure there had to be at least one semi-retarded loan officer in the state that would ignore all of the banks rules about credit scores and interest rates just so she could say she processed Screech's home loan. If it had been me, I probably would have been classless enough to ask for Zack's home phone number. And I would call him Zack, too, not Mark Paul Gosselar. That is just how I roll.

1 comment:

Nacho Enthusiast said...

I had to go to IMDB to see the correct name of the gym teacher in Pretty in Pink and immediately recognized the name of Maggie Roswell. The gym teacher is Maude Flanders. That is crazy!